Hiring a Senior Adolescent Programming Specialist
Click here to apply for this new position at World Vision International. Closing date: October 25, 2017.
Call for young writers and artists
- Apply now to join the circle of young writers and artists of NET-MED Youth.Click here for the submission guidelines, or scroll down to view the document. Accepting applications.
Call for Applications - Regional training
UNESCO Beirut Office launches a call for applications for a forthcoming regional training "Arab Youth supporting Gender Equality and Cultural Heritage" in Beirut, from 15 to 18 November 2017. We invite all qualified and motivated people to apply. For more information, scroll down and click on the documents below starting with "Gender Training". You can fill either the English or the Arabic application forms. Filled forms should be sent to Mona El Zoghbi at UNESCO Beirut Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Closed.
Call for Applications - Tools developer in the area of youth (young individual or youth-led organization/company)
- The UNESCO Youth Programme is looking for an experienced young individual, or youth-led organization or company that will transform the relevant substantive material/content that will be provided by UNESCO into three action-oriented training tools, in English, of maximum 20 pages each, and adapted to the respective audiences. Closed.
Request for Proposals - Storytelling Video Production
- NET-MED Youth invites production companies with creative and successful portfolios to submit a proposal for the creation of 9 appealing, engaging and innovative storytelling videos in 8 southern Mediterranean countries. Proposal submission deadline: 13 May 2017. Click here to view the Request for Proposals. Closed.
Call for Individual Consultants proposals
- The consultant will work with MoPIC staff, particularly the Policies and Strategies Department staff members, to carry out the tasks defined in the Terms of Reference related to data review and evaluation, the collection and estimation of missing data and the coding of item wise data. All details are available below on this page in the Documents section with the titles starting "Jordan Consultancy". Closed.
Call for Proposals
- Recruitment of 2 experts to produce a regional study on youth organizations in southern Mediterranean countries - Closing date: 20 November 2016 (Paris Time). Access the opportunity here or scroll down to view the document. Closing date: November 20, 2016. Closed.
In the field
Youth and Media
Activities building skills among youth organizations and young journalists; to enhance youth representation in media and promote freedom of expression, media and information literacy and youth-generated media content.
Youth and Employment
Activities joining youth organizations, employment experts and different national stakeholders to engage in dialogue and work together on unemployment solutions and skills needs.
Activities empowering youth to participate in the communal and national development, revision and implementation of national youth strategies and public policies.